Friday 7 February 2014

New Year!

As they say, new year, new beginning; I think this year (even though it's already February now!) I'm going to try and most more often, now I've got back into Pi stuff after Christmas. It won't be quite as often as I'd like due to exams and coursework but I'll try my best.

Here's a few things to look forward to:
PiLite Pi Plate (LoL Sheild)
PiGlow Animation and Effects
Strip Light Drivers and Network Control
Air Play and Mirroring
Pi as Chromecast
IR Remote Interfacing
Portable Power
aaaand anything else that looks like either it's great fun, or uses stupidly large quantities of LEDs ;) (they're always good fun!)

Happy (a little late) New Year!

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If it's a query or question, I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. I hope this blog has helped or inspired you!