Friday 7 February 2014

PiLite

So,  I bought a PiLite a while back and as awesome as using it was using it as a message ticker over serial, I wanted to do a bit more with it. I'm not particularly fluent in python and so this is going to be a little tricky as writing scripts in python of simple text output on the serial out are fairly easy. As a bit of a learning curve, especially as I needed to know how to assign each LED individually I made this for a bit of fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcVTdnuIJSE

Apologies for the poor video quality, it was taken on the tablet as a spur of the moment thing and not with the actual camera.

Enjoy!
Jamie

(If anyone wants the code, leave a comment and I'll post a link up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If it's a query or question, I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. I hope this blog has helped or inspired you!